THIS IS A PRE-ORDER FOR THE 2020 GLADIATOR KIT
With HAMBURGER'S SUPERCHARGER’S extensive design and manufacturing background, we’ve created a state-of-the-art supercharger kit for the Jeep Gladiator. This supercharger kit provides impressive performance and acceleration, with increased overall horsepower and torque that you’ll notice as soon as you start the engine. Considering the close-to 4000 lb. curb weight of the 2015-18 2 and 4 door Jeep Wrangler, and limited amount of horsepower and torque available from the stock 3.6L V-6 Pentastar engine (285 Horsepower and 260 Lb.-Ft. of torque), we recognized the need for an OEM-quality supercharger to improve overall vehicle performance and acceleration, especially when oversized wheels and tires, along with some of the available heavy duty (and heavy) off-road components are added, which reduce the Jeep’s performance . . . until now!
• Provides impressive performance increases.
• Stage I kit produces 400 hp and 400 lb.- ft. of torque on the stock 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine at 8 lbs. of boost .
• Easy installation. Retains the stock intake manifold thereby maintaining great low-end torque.
• 50-state emission legal E.O. #D-774-1. (Excluding Tuner Kits)
• Kit includes all necessary installation hardware.
• Custom performance tune included (Excluding Tuner Kits).
• Installs in less than one day.
• Quiet operation under boost and during normal driving.
• Includes high-efficiency air-to-air intercooler.
• Lower intake air temperature provides increased overall HP and torque.
• Includes closed loop supercharger traction drive oiling system with SEPARATE cooler from engine oiling system, allowing the supercharger to remain cool and engine oil to remain unaffected, with 24,000 mile or 2 year oil change intervals.
• Requires NO wiring or additional coolant pumps.
• Standard 3 year/36,000 mile limited parts warranty.
THE MOST COST-EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE UPGRADE FOR YOUR 2020 Gladiator
It is 50-state emission (E.O. #D-774-1) legal and is as quiet during normal operation as any of Dodge's high-performance supercharged cars.
For the Jeep Gladiator owner looking to wake up the performance of their truck, this supercharger kit is just the ticket, and will surely put a smile on your face from the moment you start the engine, to the first time you have to pass a slow moving vehicle on the highway!
A supercharged engine requires an OE-quality colder heat range spark plug than a non-supercharged engine, to ensure your supercharged engine runs at optimal performance. We REQUIRE using these spark plugs for your particular supercharged application, as these are the plugs our supercharger kits were developed with.
Requires Spark Plug Part #50022